December 21, 2008

Where do i go from here

Knowing the phases of the SDLC made me realize that developing a system is not that easy thing and that it will really take time. Three months won’t be enough but for this subject we have no choice but to prepare the documents needed in our project in just a short time – three months. I hope and pray that we can meet the requirements not just to pass this subject but also for our personal growth with the guidance of our instructor. I hope we can make this and that our team will work as one for the success of our project. Our instructor made mention on what do we want after we graduate and that do we know the vision and mission of the college where we belong. At first, I laughed since none of us said “ yes, I know it. ”. But then, I realized that he was right. It’s been three years and a half and we still don’t know if we’re doing in the accordance of the objective of the Institute of Computing. I was disappointed thinking that I still can’t figure it out what I really wanted after taking this course. This made me ask myself - Where do I go from here??

1 comment:

Mr. Wilson said...

comment me and i'll give comment back to you..