December 21, 2008

It's my first time

Actually, this is my first time in this blog site. It’s interesting to know I am now a blogger – at last. For now, I am still exploring new things from this thing called “ BLOGGING ” and I do admit that I was really challenged to know more about this. At first, it was difficult for me since I don’t have any background on blogging since I have a difficulty in putting my words into writing specially using the English language. I am also not a good communicator. But then, as I was making this, something came into my mind. If not because of my Systems Analysis and Design subject, I won’t be able to start blogging and that I won’t have this opportunity to experience what others have experienced.

From now on, I will do my best to be updated and that I can express the things I want in this blog. I hope that this can help me develop my communication skills. I hope I will enjoy what I am starting right now.

Well, wish me luck…..

Saving my English words for the next post…..

1 comment:

iori_user18 said...

oi sel..
add mo naman ako sa links mo..

http://your-in-jades-territory.blogspot.com/

tnx..
nice blogging..