December 21, 2008

New class

Our class in the Systems Analysis and Design was really amazing. I was amazed with how my classmates participated in the discussion and how good they were in the reporting. They delivered well their reports. I already had Mr. Randy S. Gamboa as my instructor in Analytic Geometry and Statistics but in this subject, it was totally different. It was great to know that he is really pushing us to read more and not to depend on the things reported by our classmates. This made me evaluate myself on how I was in the past three and a half years. I was dependent on the things discussed in the classroom or the things reported by my classmates. Now, I am starting to read everything related to my lessons in school little by little. As one of my classmates said in the discussion, it is not enough that we just listen everything on the reporter but we must also have our own reading about the topic. Since we are all depending on the book, we may have different interpretation on the topics we are reading and this can affect our own understanding.
The sharing part of the class was also interesting. As I was listening to my classmates sharing and exchanging their ideas, I was also learning from what they are imparting.
At the end of all reports, all I can say is that being part of this class really makes me feel good.

No comments: