February 9, 2009

reflection on the consultation

Our proposed system is a University eMap Directory. At first, I was really worried about this system because I know that my capabilities won’t be enough for this system but with my teammates’ help, I know we can make it happen. The team’s determination and patience will be the key to the success of this system. As I was thinking about the systems proposed by the class, if this will be successful (I know we can with God’s help), then this project will really be of great help for the university. (this is really bonggang-bongga!) With this, we have to make sure that we finish the phases we are working on in this semester so we can proceed on the implementation next semester.

With the consultations, at first, it was quite difficult for us because of the time issues. But thanks to Mr. Randy S. Gamboa that he considered all our “hinanaings” regarding the consultation time. Thanks sir for staying that long in school. I hope sir it will always be like this.

No comments: